DH5333 Deerhunter Predator Jacket with Teflon - 393 Timber
- Was £125.99
- Brand: Deerhunter
- Product Code: Deerhunter Predator Jacket with Teflon - 393 Timber
- Availability: 2-5 Days
DH5333 Deerhunter Predator Jacket with Teflon - 393 Timber / product line being discontinued and limited stocks left.
- YKK Zipper at center front
- 2 chest pockets beside placket w. zippers for range finder
- 2 front pockets w. zippers
- Adjustable waist at back part w. drawstring
- Adjustable bottom w. drawstring
- Adjustable cuff w. neoprene, strap and velcro
- Hole at back for safety line
- Bi-stretch and breathable fabric in the side, under arm and at back part for great mobility
The Predator jacket in IN-EQ camouflage is an outstanding jacket for those who recognise that special clothing is required for the dedicated bow hunter.
The jacket boasts a special pocket for a rangefinder, and a good fit for improved freedom of movement. Thanks to the Deerhunter® Stormliner membrane, the jacket has good breathability and is waterproof, while a wide range of additional features make the Predator jacket a sheer joy to wear.
Deerhunter Stormliner® MembraneDeerhunter Stormliner® is our own liner which stops the wind without reducing the breathability of the material.
Deerhunter Stormliner® is 99.99% waterproof, as it is not “seamsealed.”
YKK®Registered quality zipper.
4-way-stretchStretchable in 4 directions.
Products impregnated with water repellent treatment are water- and dirt-resistant. Stains are easy to remove.
Extremely heat-resistant and has a very smooth surface.
TeflonProducts impregnated with Teflon are water- and dirt-resistant. Stains are easy to remove. Teflon is extremely heat-resistant and has a very smooth surface.
- Outshell 100% Polyester Bonded Tricot, Stretchable, Laminated
- Outshell 100% Polyester Bonded Tricot Extra Stretchable
- Treatment Teflon™ Shield+
- Treatment Water Repellent
- Membrane Deerhunter Stormliner®
- Wash separately with inside out.
- Do not use softener.